Call for Abstracts
Submissions close 31 May 2019 – no extensions.
The 19th International Zeolite Conference (IZC’19) invites the submission of abstracts on original work for consideration for an Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation in the Conference program. The contribution of presenters like yourself is crucial to the success of the Conference and we greatly value your input.
- New Synthetic and Natural Zeolites
- Computational and Theoretical Investigations
- Adsorption and Catalysis
- Biomaterials and Engineering Applications
- Novel Applications
Key Submission Dates
|Abstract Submission Closes||28 January 2019|
|Author Notifications||February 2019|
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author via the abstract submission portal.
- You will be asked to enter: Name, address and contact details of presenting author, preferred presentation type* and name/s of all author/s, affiliation/s of all author/s, abstract title and short biography of the presenting author (100 words). * During the submission process you will indicate your preferred presentation format, however your preference is not guaranteed.
- An abstract confirmation email will be sent to the presenting/submitting author upon successful submission of the abstract.
- Communication will be with the presenting/submitting author only.
- Lodgement of an abstract acknowledges your consent to publication of the abstract in Conference publications (hard copy or electronic) provided to all delegates (if accepted).
- Abstracts must be submitted in Word document format (i.e. only .doc or .docx files will be accepted) using the template provided and saved with the filename ‘Surname_Initial’. If you are submitting more than one abstract, please also include subsequent numbers in the filename, e.g. – ‘Surname_Initial_1‘.
- Abstracts submissions are due by 28 January 2019.
- The presenting author must register to attend and present the paper at the Conference.
- Presenters will be required to fund their travel, accommodation, registration and any other additional costs.
Review and Selection
- The lodgement of an abstract does not indicate automatic inclusion into the Conference Program and the registration process must also be completed.
Abstract Format and Layout Guidelines
- Abstract must be written in English and use Arial font, 11 pt
- Maximum length of the abstract is 2 pages and should be divided into four sections: Introduction, Experimental, Results and Discussion, Conclusions.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use CAPITAL LETTERS and BOLD for the title
- Name of the author(s): Type only the initial of the first name(s), which should follow the family name(s). Do not include degrees or professional title e.g. Smith J
- Address/Institution: Type name and location of the department or institution with which this work is affiliated
- Abbreviations: Standard abbreviations may be used. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full wording at the first instance it appears in the body of the text
- References should be numbered consecutively in the text and listed at the end according to the following style: 1. Author E. ChemCatChem. 54 (3), 1234-5678 (2016).
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact may be reproduced in Conference publications as typed by the author.
All abstracts will undergo a peer review process by the IZC’19 International Scientific Board. The IZC’19 International Scientific Board will allocate abstracts taking into account the quality of each abstract and the balance of the program.
Following the review of all abstracts, authors will be notified via email of their abstract acceptance in February 2019. This notification will include advice regarding the format (i.e. oral or poster) selected for your presentation.
- Oral Presentation: Unless advised otherwise, all oral presentations are 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for question time.
- Poster Presentation: Posters will be displayed throughout the Conference. Each poster will be allocated a poster board number and authors must create an A0 size (maximum of 841 mm (width) x 1189 mm (height)), portrait static poster. Authors will also be asked to attend to their poster during a designated poster session.
Should you require further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Research Report Submissions
Recent Research Report Submissions Close
31 May 2019
Early Bird Registration extended until
30 April 2019